system. The Single Point Grounding instructions in section 6.8 should be closely followed, in order to ensure a reliable ground connection. • The SRS mounting system has only been evaluated by UL for use with the photovoltaic modules listed in this manual. 1 FOR SAFE INSTALLATION WORk
2. Lens of the street light modules are made of optics PC Material, any careless handling would scratch the lens. So in the process of installation, the street lights must be carefully protected. In the case of street light face faces the ground, it must be protected with soft cloth or other protective materials. 3.
Installation Manuals and Visual Guides. The LightGuard Systems Installation Manual and Visual Guidelines contains complete instructions on how to properly install any of our products including: in-roadway warning lights, LED signs, RRFBs, solar-powered systems, or any other components related to the installation of a LightGuard Systems lighted crosswalk system or component.
This solar security light is a dual head LED motion activated light. No wiring is needed for installation and the light is ideal for remote areas or places without power. It runs entirely on solar energy, which will help you save on your electricity bill.
This Solar Street light saves money for public and private entities and helps improve environment. Installation 1. Concrete Foundation 1.1 The first step is to choose an appropriate installation site, keeping in mind that there are no electric wires or water pipes running underground.
SOLAR STREET LIGHT ZYM 4 PVC b. Solidification process of concrete, it is necessary to regularly watering; after it is fully solidified (about 2 weeks), then install the street lamp. 2.3 Installation of Street Lamp Check each component before installation: specifications, models,quantity and the appearance of the each component.
7. The Solar Light™ light will activate and remain on for 5 minutes. 8. If there is sufficient daylight, the green light on the controller will light up, indicating the panel is providing a charge to the battery. 9. Set time on light on the Lighting Control Setting. See controller on page 10. 10.
installation, refer to standard solar photovoltaic installation guides or a reputable solar installer or systems integrator. 3.3 Site Considerations Renogy modules should be installed in locations that meet the following requirements: Operating Temperature within -40°F to 194°F Relative humidity within 45% to 95%
Follow the electrical circuit diagrams on how the Solar Panels will be connected to the battery, the controller, and the street light. C. Install the Light Fixture on the lamp pole . Place the Light Fixture on the ground, with the back part facing upward.
The standard method of installation for the SI solar roof panel is hot air welded in strict accordance with the membrane manufacturer's specifications and practices. This installation manual covers only the heat welded attachment method. Contact SI for information about other installation attachment methods which include Adhered,
This manual is for the installation of solar kits SLR-80-84 and SLR-120-84. For instructions on installing the anchor bolts into the foundation, see the Tower Anchor Bolt Installation Instructions for ETP-MTE Series and ETP-MT/R Series towers. II. Package Contents Before beginning installation, make sure you have all the included components.
Solar Street Light Solar Courtyard Light User Manual The design of solar street light / courtyard light absorbs energy from the universe. and combines with high efficiency solar panel, LEOS, and Lithium battery It adopts advantage technics such as micro-controller. human infrared sensor and so on and combines with integrated design to achieve
• Solar module installation and maintenance must be performed by qualified and authorized installer. • All installation instructions should be read and understood before performing any installation. • Do not twist, pull, or scratch the cable attached to the solar module. • Do not touch the solar module with bare hands.
• SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. This manual contains important guidelines that should be followed when maintaining your system. • There are no user serviceable parts in your system. Only qualified personnel should service your GE Energy solar electric power system. • Use GE Energy solar modules for their intended use only.
• Solar module installation and maintenance must be performed by qualified and authorized installer. • All installation instructions should be read and understood before performing any installation. • Do not disassemble the solar module. • After installation or repair, check that the solar module are operating properly.
SOLAR LIGHT INSTRUCTION MANUAL MODEL: TM1218GH-1W INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Put out the battery box and move power switch to the ON position. 2. Assembly the battery box, lamp cover, mounting pole (if any) and stake together. FUNCTION & SPECIFICATION: 1. No messy and confusing wires. Solar lights charge during the day and illuminate ...
LED Solar Street Lights Installation Instructions The Solar LED street lights are designed for the street lighting demand and fully meets the special requirements of solar street lighting. This product adopt the high power LED as the light source, using dozens of high power DMX Emitters of 1 watt LED.
Installation Manual for Solar Lighting Kit Please unpack your kit carefully. Check and identify all the components as follows. Kit Contents: Description Qty Stock Number Solar module SP20 2 9SPS0020 Lumina light fitting 4 96321200 Fluorescent lamp 9W 4 68509807/01 Solar charge controller, SPCC10, 12V 1 94100000
Outdoor solar lights use the energy provided by sunlight to charge preinstalled batteries. Most have sensors that will turn the light on automatically when the sun begins to go down and off when the sun comes up. Some solar lights are mounted on ground spikes or stakes, and others are simply placed ...
Copyright © 2019.Company All rights reserved.